We need Graphic Design Interns!
Graphic Design Internship Summer 2017
Graphic Design * New York, NY
We are a fast growing marketing firm looking for dedicated and enthusiastic part time interns. There are two internships being offered and each will last 12-14 weeks. Upon the completion of the internship we award full time salaried positions at our firm based on performance.
Interns will be exposed to upper management strategy meetings and learn the ins and outs of utilizing brand partnerships to reach your target audience. We will also go into influencer research, creative content development, research and program support. Interns will learn how to think strategically about using social media channels to support marketing and communications goals, how to determine influence in social media, and how to measure and track activities across channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more. This is an excellent chance for someone interested in digital art design to have real hands-on experience in the industry.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Junior year college status, but we will also accept recent grads.
- Preference given to art design, computer science, marketing, and communications major.
- Retail experience, graphic design and/or social media skills would be considered a plus.
- Proficient in Abode.
- Passion to learn, take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Works well independently and is a team player
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Photoshop editing of professional images
- Logo design
- Research, keeping up trends, hot new finds, etc.
- Partner solicitations and account management
- Creative brainstorms
- Administrative duties
- Additional opportunities provided, pending progress
We offer college credit as well as a possible offer of employment upon completion of studies.