We are looking for Marketing interns!
Social media Internship
Interns will be exposed to management strategy meetings and learn the ins-and-outs of utilizing brand partnerships to reach your target audience. We will also go into influencer research, creative content development, research and program support. Interns will learn how to think strategically about using social media channels to support marketing and communications goals, how to determine influence in social media, and how to measure and track activities across channels like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more. An excellent chance for someone interested in digital communications to have real hands-on experience in the industry.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Junior year college status, but we will also accept recent grads.
- Preference given to marketing, communications, business administration or public relations majors.
- Restaurant/Retail experience, graphic design and/or social media skills are a plus.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Social Media experience
- Proficient in Google Docs
- Professionalism, task oriented
- Passion to learn, take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Works well both independently and as a team player
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Research, keeping up trends, hot new finds, etc.
- Partner solicitations and account management
- Creative brainstorms
- Proposal writing, proofing and editing
- Administrative duties
- Additional opportunities provided, pending progress
There are currently 3 Social Media Internships available for the Summer 2017 semester with a strong possibility of a full-time employment offer at the completion of the internship.